Royal Carribean was excellent

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 04, 2010
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
I loved the cruise, the staff on the boat was wonderful, the food was amazing. Although I would not book trhough price line again, I purchased their medical plan and unfortunatley needed it and was NOT told that if I have insurance through my job that would be the insurance that I would have to use. I was also not told that price lines was a reimbursement and would not paid up front. I would like to get a refund from price line for the medical that I paid for, Its was not that expensive, the money is not point, It's the fact that I was mis lead.

Pros: The cruise

Cons: price line

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!