Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

Perfect First Cruise =]

Sail Date: July 23, 2007

Boarding: Couldn't be easier. Big space to wait. Very organized.
[TIP: Arrive a few hours earlier, say 3, because there won't be any lines!]

Staff: Best staff ever. I noticed that each and every of them were always willing to give you the time of day!
[TIP: Please tip generously! I was a former waitress ; ] ]

Rooms: I requested the oceanview room but all it is is a porthole.
[TIP: If you don't care much for views and seeing whether you docked or not, then don't bother.]

If you have any further questions, feel free to email me at loveschinesefood@hotmail.com . I love talking about my cruise and would love to simplify your pre-cruising experience!

Pros: Staff, activities offered, etc.

Cons: Smelly carpet in some areas =/

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Catalina Island, California
GORGEOUS. I recommend the Cataline Scenic Tour. Only $16 per adult and very fun. The tour guide made it fun,anyways =]
San Diego, California
Take those cute little man-pedaled rides to the nearby mall. Sorry, can't remember the name! But it had many high-end stores if that's what you're looking for.
Catalina Island, California
Ensenada, Mexico
If you go to see La Bufadora, the shops all pretty uch sell the same things: fake Chanels and Pradas, fake silver and real silver, junk,etc, Sellers are very aggressive; they'll half pull you into their shops, especially if you're young and a girl!
Ensenada, Mexico