Relaxing Cruise

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2006
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
We recently sailed on The Monarch of the Sea. This was my second time but my partners first time. We enjoyed ourselves, and relaxed most of the time. The buffet this time was better and variety of food. The games they had were great. Some were new that I have not seen before. Like The Family Feud Game. My partner enjoyed the BBQ out on the poolside and playing ping pong. Also enjoyed the shows. In the windjammer most of the food was great. I really enjoyed the potroast and shrimp ravolli. My partner enjoyed the primeribs. One thing that my partner did say is the adult nightclubs music needs to be updated. They played 70's & 80's music and salsa. They should have music like top 40's or current to the younger generazation. All and all everything went well and we were very relaxed.
Didn't get to do some of the excursions because it was a little to pricey. We did walk around Catalina Island. Interesting on how they live and the cars they have to get around town.
Went into town and did some shopping. Had a drink at Papas & Beer. One of the best places to go so far.

Pros: Great Activities and shows for everyone

Cons: Adult nightclub music needs to be updated.