Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Cruise

Sail Date: August 28, 2006

I have "cruised" 3 times. All have been on Royal Carribbean and all have been very enjoyable. I took my first cruise on our 30th anniversary under duress because my Wife wanted to go. I ended up enjoying it so much I would have gone right back out with the ship. The second luded my Daughter and our 3 year old Grandson who loved every minute of being on the "Big Boat". This most recent cruise was for our 37th anniversary and once again did not disappoint. I eagerly await the next one!

Pros: Food, Service, Friendly/Helpful Staff

Cons: Not Enough Tables In The Pool Area

Need more tables in the pool area.
I will get a larger stateroom next cruise. Not that the one I had was bad. I would like more "room" in the room.
Ensenada, Mexico
Similarly to San Diego, I used to work in Ensenada. They have cleaned it up a lot sinced I worked there.
Don't Miss: Food
San Diego, California
I live so close to San Diego that nothing was new to me.
Don't Miss: Anything in the embarcadero area.
Catalina Island, California
I love Catalina's small town atmosphere.
Don't Miss: What isn't?