Third Cruise

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2006
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
I have "cruised" 3 times. All have been on Royal Carribbean and all have been very enjoyable. I took my first cruise on our 30th anniversary under duress because my Wife wanted to go. I ended up enjoying it so much I would have gone right back out with the ship. The second luded my Daughter and our 3 year old Grandson who loved every minute of being on the "Big Boat". This most recent cruise was for our 37th anniversary and once again did not disappoint. I eagerly await the next one!

Need more tables in the pool area.

I will get a larger stateroom next cruise. Not that the one I had was bad. I would like more "room" in the room.
I love Catalina's small town atmosphere.
Don't Miss: What isn't?
I live so close to San Diego that nothing was new to me.
Don't Miss: Anything in the embarcadero area.
Similarly to San Diego, I used to work in Ensenada. They have cleaned it up a lot sinced I worked there.
Don't Miss: Food

Pros: Food, Service, Friendly/Helpful Staff

Cons: Not Enough Tables In The Pool Area