Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

For a first timer...WONDERFUL!

Sail Date: April 06, 2009

The cruise was a wonderful experience and I enjoyed it greatly. The food was awsome as well as the staff. I took hundreds of pictures to remember every moment. The Bahamas and Coco Cay Island made me feel in a way that words cannot describe. All I can say is thank you thank you thank you. I'm already planning another cruise. I highly recommend this cruise to anyone.

Pros: All of the staff were from all over the world and they really gave you that personal service as if you was the only one on the boat.

Cons: There was only two hot tubs in the center of the pool and was always occupied, so I could get a chance to get in there.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Everything was beautiful from the sites to the beach and all of the activities they offered. The only thing I would suggest is to make sure you have water shoes for the beach when entering and exiting the water. There are a lot of rocks and stuff that makes it hard to walk in and out.
Don't Miss: It is a must to do the parasailing.
We ate at a Johnny Rockets out there, but I saw so many nice places to eat and there were also some nice night clubs out there as well. Take advantage of every moment.
Don't Miss: I would definitely recommend the tour of the Atlantis and the underground aquarium.