Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Third Mate

mariner of the sea from shanghai worst

Sail Date: April 16, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We hate this trip becuase

1: check in process  takes 3 hours just to take the plan

We have filled in all the documents, and gave credit card, but still at check in process, they asked cards, and other documents.

and take over 3 hours to wait for a line, and immigration, and fill in, drop off .  for Princess cruise, or Seven Seas, never happened like this.  mostly 1 hours for check in process, and staff does know what to do.

2: suitcase was not delivered to the room

We have dropped off the suitcases. and after we checked in the room, They cannot find our suitcases.

3: Rude ; Chops Grills Steakhouse manager.  We had bad experience for this manager.  its not the attitude to do Customer service.

after angry, we cancelled reservation with them.

4: Toilet broken.  cannot flush on the water

I share room with my kids, after 3 days of the trip, cannot flush off the toilet.  it was really bad.

5:  ELSAFE safety box is broken.

We used safety box, and brand is elsafe, so  I did not think much as its well known brand.  then, after we are almost checking out, the box is broken.  we needed to call someone to help.

Cruise Photos

some STAFF is excellent, but some is really bad. overall, Management is horrible.
we bought excursions from Nagasaki, and planned to meet my family at amusement park, they cancelled the trip to other, and I asked how to contact my family? (I only needed how to contact for new tour), she answered "maybe you can tell your friends, not to come"
Shanghai, China
checkin process was bad
Jeju City, Jeju-Do, (Cheju-Do), South Korea
becuase of the ship time, we could not go far away
Nagasaki, Japan
they changed the schedule of nagasaki trip. so we did not prepare for this.

Tip is I think , talk directly from ship office, and online checkin, and check the location for drop off the bag at shanghai, as there are no clear instruction where to drop the bags, so during raining time, we needed to back and forth for this.