Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Horrible Customer Service

Sail Date: November 12, 2014

First of all,  I love Royal Carribean.  I am a loyal Crown and Anchor member.  I have also written the President of the company so I did inform them before I write this review but they have not responded probably because of numerous complaints on this sailing.  Just wanted to let people know that this was the worst experience I have had with Royal Carribean.   The onboarding is usually smooth for "priority" Crown and Anchor.  However, the priority line turned out to be the longest line instead of the opposite.  The ship maybe due to it's former sailing itinerary was mostly catered to Chinese speaking guest. Most of the signage on the ship was in Chinese.  The service was not the usual exemplary Royal Carribean experience.   I hope their service improves because I would hate to have to start over in another membership loyalty program.

The onboarding was very disorganize but the room service and dining was good as usual