Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Spring Break Cruise

Sail Date: March 11, 2012

I have sailed with many Royal Caribbean cruiseships in the past but the Mariner staffs were not hardly in par in delivering their customer service with the Jewell of the Sea, for example. Front desk: a lady worked here was rude and hardly friendly at all, when I asked questions. I do understand that she may encountered some problem(s) with other passengers, but she should not treat me that way as I had nothing to do with it. Then the assistant waiter: my dining time was: 5:30. This guy is so slow and did not seem to enjoy what he was doing. The first night we dined, he disappeared for at least 15 minutes left us with no water or tea to drink; let alone offering breads. The next day he apologized but still very slow. The room service: I ordered 3 breakfasts for 3 of us. She delivered it 45 minutes late and only for 2. I can't drink my coffee without creamer and she delivered my coffee without it. The next day, she delivered my order on time but still only 2 breakfasts instead of 3 I asked for. It was so incovenience because I had to go upstair in hurry to catch our excursions. Gettting off the ship: this was a nightmare. The timing is not well organized so passengers stucked in the gangway in the heat. The air condioner was not sufficient to handle the crowds. It took me about 2 hours to get out terminal. What a nightmare. I sail at least twice a year. I like the Mariner of the Sea's ship but, I will not be on it again.

Pros: The Mariner of the Seas is a beautiful ship

Cons: The service and the process of getting of the ship

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? No.

quality of foods only