Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

Awesome cruise!

Sail Date: March 04, 2012

This was our second cruise. It had been 15 years ago that we cruisied on another cruise liner. Royal Caribbean is absoluty the best. I'm ready to go again after I recover from speading so much money on jewerly. HA! We met the nicest people, not only the crew but people from all over the world. We even ran into some friends from our home town.
The food was awesome and the the head waiter (Jeffrey) and his assistant really took care of us. I also want to thank our excuration team in Jamacia......Victoria and the driver were the nicest and sweetest people I have ever met. A big thanks go to John Wayne and Curtis for the great Class Bottom Boat ride.

Thank you Roayl Caribbean for a great 7 day cruise. Will see you again soon. Keep up the good work.

Pros: Everything

Cons: NA

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Our room assistant was so nice and helpful.
Friendly and helpful