Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First time for your ship!!!

Sail Date: January 29, 2012

Overall the ship was beautiful. The carpets are beginning to look like they need replacement as well as some paint updating in the room.

Pros: The art was awsome as well as the shows! Terrific.

Cons: I think there needs to be more elevators and one for handicapped.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

The attentiveness to keeping down germs in such a large area was very noticeable. I felt comfortable in the public areas. I do feel a very real need for a way to move the people riding scooters and walkers more efficently. The elevators are already to crowded and people did not look very happy seeing one come on the elevator. A handicapp elevator would be helpful for all.
Each and every server or waiter, was just awsome no matter where we ate or drank.
I wish that the fridge had small bottles of bourbon for a night cap. Comfort was fine.
Our steward, Rosa, went out of her to keep us happy.