Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Another Fabulous Cruise! !

Sail Date: January 02, 2012

The ship, room including all areas are kept clean and clear of any unsafe items and debree. All staff members on the ship utilize their professional skills, by having the knowledge, personalization and follow through.

Pros: Every moment of the trip was enjoyed!

Cons: Our cabin was too small, I will make it a point to ask for the Junior Stateroom.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

The room layout with the decorative items is absolutely perfect! The room is maintained throughout the entire day. The stateroom attendants are absolutely outstanding! Privacy is totally respected. I enjoyed the size of the stateroom, however for myself next time I will be requesting a Junior Stateroom. The Junior Stateroom is a little larger.
Every single staff member is outstanding! They know their responsibilities, If they need to follow through with a request, it's done. As for their friendliness, 100% there for all members.
Every single event regarding entertainment and activities Fabulous! All you have to do is work out your schedule and go.
I was not able to visit the smaller children area. As for the teen area nothing less than Wonderful!
The "Mariner of the Seas" is an outstanding ship. Maps are distributed, available in all areas and listed in various areas of the ship. Also, if the layout isn't clear to you any staff member is willing and able to assist you with directions.
Convenience of dining outstanding! Quality of food outstanding! The ambiance in all areas of eating again outstanding!