Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Just Wonderful

Sail Date: April 20, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The Mariner was clean ,well kept and a beautiful Lady...We loved our time on the ship...I'm a slug and stayed onboard while my family did the sights, but they said I missed some wonderful times! They did get me off in Cozumel to see them swim with Dolphins and I was so glad they did...Getting on and off was much easier than I remember on some previous cruises I've been on.

Pros: The service, the weather, the staff and the nicest Captain!

Cons: Late setting UGH!

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

We went to Chanrabaa( or someting like that) park and swam with the Dolphins...Scuba dove...(my family not me) and swam in the pool ...it was Great!