Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Had A Great Time - Want To Do It Again

Sail Date: December 10, 2006

I have nothing but good things to say about the ship and the crew. The ship and our cabin were spotless. The food was always very good and the selections on the menu were excellent as well. The ports we visited, San Juan St. Thomas and St Maarten were the best. Especially St Maarten. I had never been there before, and I found the shopping to be as good or better than St. Thomas. The entertainment was excellent, especially the ice skating show. I ws truely amazed. Even the disembarkment at the end of the cruise, was very well orgainized, and getting off the ship was pain free.

Pros: Food, Entertainment, and Ports

Cons: Can't Think of Any

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
This was our second visit to this port. I enjoyed the shopping area and our trip to Meagan's Bay.
Don't Miss: Meagans's Bay
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I was impressed by the beauty of this port. The beaches were beauiful, and the shopping was excellent.
Don't Miss: Ballerina Jewelers was an excellent shop. I believe the quality and value of the ring I puchased for my wife was oustanding.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten