Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruise

Sail Date: April 18, 2016

Great Experience! Memories to remember! Excellent Staff on board! Too much too do on the Ship! Thanks to everyone for their excellent Hospitality service!

I was very surprised when I entered the room, I thought I was in the wrong location. But you hardly stay inside the room. It was very small. The shower was very small...I could not even turn around to bathe as I could . But we made the best out of it. The rooms with the ocean view were much bigger. I will consider booking an ocean view room next time But overall great !
We didn't have any issues ....If you are an organized person and communicate effectively all will go well.

While sailing the boat rocked a few times which got me scared...but its mother nature and that life...but it was a safe journey going and coming. Thanks to the Captain and his crew for a safe journey. May God continue to guide and protect all of you as you make a sacrifice in doing this job.

Excellent experience !
The ship is what it is. Cleanliness 95%. I observed in the dining room the curtains and hooks were missing, the engineer department needs to fix this issue. I worked in the Hospitality Industry for 10 I am aware of the ins and out and I pay close attention to detail. I saw all the staff doing their part to maintain the cleanliness of the ship.

Overall Great Work!
Cococay was great, my partner did the kayaking.......

Key west ......horrible toooooooo much partner and I was drenched which got me so sick. We rented a scooter which was great but we rode in the rain just to experience Key West.. We ate at Salutes...great food.

Nassau.... Great also the water was very choppy could not bathe in the water ...we just relaxed, bought souvenirs and went back to the boat.
Everything was great !
A lot to do onboard. I am a very conservative person but I enjoyed the activities on the boat. No complains at all. Worthwhile Trip !
We did not have any kids but I did see many families which was great.
Too much too enjoy. My partner had a blast !!!
First and foremost boarding the ship the staff was friendly and welcoming only with the exception of one or two cruise staff who were not able to answer questions when asked, it was on Deck 11 when we would go to breakfast.

I would like to take the opportunity to give thanks and excellent customer service to the head waiter ( Gilberto Branford-he assited when I was sea sick at dinner, the waiter on table 375 ( he is Spanish....I don't recall his name, and the Indian waiter .) I appreciated the fantastic, wow factor hospitality service. Thanks and continue to do the excellent job.

We changed the dining time to 8:30pm for the next two days so we sat on table 55 ..the waiters were ok but not as great as table 375.

If I were to sail with majesty of the sea again, I would specifically request to be seated at table 375 or where these waiters will be serving.

At breakfast and lunch ....excellent service...waiters came around asking if everything was ok, etc. etc. well done job and keep up the good work!

Housekeeping: Thanks to Eric who cleaned the room daily. Eric announced us by name everytime we came in contact with him. There was another housekeeper who was great, we spoke with him a few times also.
You guys are doing an excellent job.
The food overall was great with the exception of the first night , my fish was not cooked properly. The waiters and head servers were courteous, polite and gave that WOW factor customer service. Great experience.
Miami, Florida
Nice Weather when we were leaving!
Water was choppy ..I was a bit disappointed.... was not able to get any local food from the Bahamas...the people didn't want to really give information....but we found our way and came back on the ship which was better.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Fun stuff to do. Great Island.
Key West, Florida
It was great riding around on the scooter, Salute...great place to eat... Too much rain ....

Relax, and enjoy every moment of the trip because you only live once !

1 Comment