Out honeymoon cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 04, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

So me and my now wife decided to book a cruise for a honeymoon trip. We first booked with the Royal Caribbean and about two weeks before our trip we receive the email saying that our cruise was canceled. Because Royal Caribbean was doing upgrades to their ship.  After hearing the news I called and I was able to rebook another cruise with Royal Caribbean. Everything was almost perfect I guess the biggest issue well two of the biggest issues. We could enjoy our stay at cook OK cause it was canceled due to weather. And trying to get off the boat on day for you go to Key West was very dis-organized and we lost most of the day just waiting in line to get out the ship that was really frustrating for me and my wife. But the staff was amazing to us. So I would say it was an avarge trip.My 1st time with Royal Caribbean I heard so much good things and I was a little disappointed.

The cabin was perfect. We had nothing but great things about the room.
We never got to see it. To so I can't answer that question.
Key west was really nice. But it took us almost two hour in line to exit the boat. That really wasn't fun to wait that long.