Looking for sunshine

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 11, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

The overall experience was nice. The rooms were extremely small to the point of claustrophobia for me but clean. my room was on the 4th level and an inside cabin. What was disappointing was that it was right next to an employee only area. There was bumping and banging and all kind of extremely loud noises in the early morning hours that did not all me to rest comfortably. So my recommendation would be to ask as many questions about the cabin area as possible when choosing an inside cabin.

Small smaller ship but clean

The room was small so bring only what you need