Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Didn't want it to end.

Sail Date: October 12, 2015

I loved the cruise.  The ship was well-staffed and well kept.  The food was divine, and the dining room attendants (Roche and Drazer at the Starlight)  pampered us greatly.  Our barman at the dining room (Ramon)  was also great. The activities were fun and the shows were lovely.  The most important asset was the crew.  Everybody was helpful and cordial (and it's not an easy job). Shopping options are many and the prices are not exorbitant, as one might suspect.  Noni at the gift shop was another crew member who was especially attentive. The drinks were not too expensive either.  And I liked that it was not a humongous ship.  All in all, I was not expecting to be as comfortable as I was.  As I said, I did not want to get off.Happy

Cruise Photos

Our cabin was lovely. Spacious and clean. The bathroom was quite large, given what I'm used to on ships. The beds were very comfortable. The cabin attendant (Aga Emerico) kept it spotless throughout the cruise and was helpful with everything we needed. Loved the large window.
Miami, Florida
I live there.
We did the sail and snorkel trip and it was great.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Eco-walk and snorkeling. There are many activities. Chilling and relaxing is the main thing, though.
Key West, Florida
Hemingway House and Shipwreck Museum. The tours are great, too.

Do try to eat in the main dining room at least once. The Windjammer has very good food and a great variety of it, but the dining room experience should not be missed.