Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Oldest ship in their fleet

Sail Date: October 05, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I had a room that made noise the whole trip. The noise was a high pitch sound that was constant. They didn't have any other rooms so I was at their mercy with the noise. Never worked on trying to solve proble or compensate for the lack of sleep every night. Dining experience was phenomenal. Chetan our server was by far the best. He brought us extras of we couldn't decide.  Remembered the children's favorites. He had special meals made for my youngest. Destinations were wonderful as well. Ice cream was only served at certain times which was not cool with my children. Also went to several staff members including front desk about swim suits that got mixed on towels when we came back from their private island. Said they would call back. No follow up. I had to keep asking and never did get an answer. Very disappointed in our first cruise

Horrible noise that prevented sleep never solved problem and didn't offer any compensation for lack of sleep and nuisance. Crew members came and heard it but did nothing.
Could add more liaise activity for kids instead of one set area.
Front desk never took care of noise problem or missing suits that went to laundry with towels.
Chetan was awesome. Simply the best