First time on RoyalCaribbean

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 03, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

My wife and I were extremely pleased with our dining room crew. Table 371.

We have been on a lot of other cruises(Carnival)   I was shocked and surprised that the   Buffett on Royal Caribbean closed at  11:00PM. Also to have to pay for room service after 11 was also a shock. Is this the new norm or just for the short trip. Other than those two things the over all experience was pretty good.

Food was excellent as well as the seating.

no children with us

Our Dining room servers were more than excellent..

I guess because of it being an ocean view its smaller. I normally take a balcony sweet. This room had the bed against the wall, So one person had to crawl in from the foot of the bed.