Party Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 03, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

The dinning service was wonderful, but the "my time dinning" wasn't worth it because the only time they had reservations available was always after 8pm. If you do select this option, make sure to make all of your dinner reservations on the first night. This was a party cruise, so if you are not interested that then try a longer cruise or one during the week.

The food at the nightly dinning room ranged from fast food quality to high quality

The comedian the first night was horrible and offensive. I did not go to any evening show after that.

Wonderful! Our dinner servers were Amazing. I wish I had written down their names. The bar tenders at the pool area were not friendly at all.

The window was a little dirty on the outside, but I guess that can't be helped. Staff was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.
We rented a little private cabana for two and it was wonderful.