Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good experience

Sail Date: June 08, 2015

This was our very 1st cruise and it was nothing like the bad reviews I've been reading. The staff was great on all angel's. The only 1 thing i didn't like was once the shop got so far out in sea the television programs would go into Spanish speaking. I will be traveling on another Royal Caribbean ship soon.I would highly recommend this cruise to anyone for a first cruise or a nice short vacation. I have been wanting to take a cruise for a long time, but I was very nervous because I had never been on a boat before and for this long. Everything about this vacation was perfect. The cruise ship staff was amazing. They were incredibly warm and personable. They had great recommendations for excursions and made everything we did really easy.

Cruise Photos

A nice cabin size.....view was not obstructed at all. Have a great view of the ocean. The house keeper was excellent. Wish i could have her on all cruises that i will be taking in the future.
Miami, Florida
checking in went so fast and smooth.
Got there on time and left on scheduled time
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Got there on time and left on scheduled time
Key West, Florida
Got there on time and left much later because the ship was waiting on 10 passengers that apparently don't follow instructions.

Needs a little more variety of foods. There was plenty of what they did have