Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Royal seems to nickel dime you for things that are included with othr crusie lines.

Sail Date: May 25, 2015

Our second day, the co co kay stop was cancelled   It seems that Royal could have been better prepared to add some activities since we were all stuck on the ship.  Key West was a nice stop.  Overall Royal didn't live up to expectations. Entertainment was lacking, food while there was interesting dishes, quality just wasdn't there.  Wait staff tried but I never had a meal with everthing being hot. This is the only cruise that I went to the buffet after having dinner in the formal dining room.because I left most of the dinner behind. I found the staff in general was not as friendly as what I'm used to from other cruise lines.  After completing the cruise I can't think of one thing that would make me  want to take another cruise with Royal let alone recommend it to friends or family. .

One the older ships in the fleet....maybe time to retire it.
If you have concerns about eating food that hassn't been keep at proper temperature you will go hungry.
Some folks were great others were less then cordial.
How long can anyone watch a juggler? Let alone having one as the headliner!
Happened to checkout the kids area for a future crusie with family ...not good.
Just not much going on compared to other cruise lines.
Nassau is a dump, private island cancelled thank goodness Key west was a clean and safe stop.
Probably the nicest person on the Royal staff serviced our room.
Miami, Florida
OK fast and efficient
From the heavily sticker welcome sign, to the hustlers at the port to boarded up store fronts not good.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
That day was cancelled stuck on the ship with not much to do.
Key West, Florida
A clean and safe town that you can feel comfortable at without someone begging for tips.

Be prepared to pay extra for premium items on the dinner menu, be prepared to pay extra for the mexican food at the party, be prepared to tip more then twodollars extra for a drink or the staff will not come back. Be prepared to tip your server in the dinning room or you will not get a coffee refill

1 Comment