Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Older Ship, but Great Time!

Sail Date: November 14, 2014

If you're looking for a quick getaway, this is the perfect ship.  Even though it's a bit older, it's very clean and the service RC provides is fantastic.  Coco cay is amazing and I wish we had spent two days there instead of one at Nassau.

RC maintains this ship very well. It is an older ship and doesn't provide a lot of the amenities of the newer ones, but it's very clean and well kept.
The juggler was great, but the comedian wasn't.
Coco cay is fantastic
Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
My favorite place! This island is great for relaxing and enjoying the sun!
Lots of shopping to do here, which I'm not a fan of. However, I recommend snorkeling in Nassau if you have time!

Great if you're just looking for a quick getaway. The food and service is great, ship is nice.