Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Review from Sept. 2014

Sail Date: September 22, 2014

My experience with Majasty of the Seas was superb! The rooms were cleaned and towels replaced every departure from the room. The fine dining staff was wonderful very friendly, punctual, and satisfying with food. The shows were energetic and versatile. This was a birthday cruise for me and I enjoyed every, every, every moment of it. Also, the check points were consistent and precise with checking every element of citizenship and passes. I would HIGHLY recommend Royal Caribbean and can't wait to schedule my next trip. In conclusion, this was my first experience and I would most definitely do it again! Majesty of the Seas is the bomb! Love

Every inch of the boat was cleaned on a daily basis
Fine dining food was most definitely great, however, buffet in main kitchen was traditional. All restaurants on the ship were great!
ALL of the crew members were energetic and punctual. I have NEVER experienced service and staff so interested in helping customers like this throughout my entire existence of life.
Shows were fantastic and versatile!
I did not participate with children programs, but I did check the facility provided and it was conducive to children entertainment.
Activities were great! I always had something to do.
Destinations were wonderful and the time allotted was substantial.
Next time I would purchase a larger room; however, the room experince was great! The room service was quick. During every departure from the room I was greeted happily by staff members. Also, the room was cleaned throughout the entire day.
Miami, Florida
The beach was great; however, the Bahamians are very demanding when first exiting the ship. Continue pass the immediate offers and there will be a lot more and cheaper further away from the crowd. Also, traffic is fast so be careful. The island is poor so watch your surroundings and personal items. However, sites are nice for the experience.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Key West, Florida
Great experience and best food ever tasted!

Go to the dining room for most of your meals. Also, tip the wonderful staff. It is well deserved.