Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 night bahamas cruise

Sail Date: September 08, 2014

My husband and I took this cruise for our honeymoon and we were a bit disappointed. The best thing about this cruise in my opinion was the drink package and our wait staff at dinner time. There weren't many onboard activities which caused my husband and I to be in our room more than we would have like to be. The ship was outdated compared to other cruises I have been on. The spa was entirely too expensive, as were the pictures they take on board. We ended up paying $98 for four pictures. Not sure if they raise the prices to cover the cost of all the ones they throw out that people don't want or what. The dinner time "gourmet" food was mediocre. They had the windjammer buffet, pizza, and johnny rockets(which had an extra fee). Going to try carnival next year

exceptional dinner service from Saepal and crew :-)
CoCo cay is a waste of time
Bathroom could've been cleaner, rooms should be updated