Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

wonderful trip (first time cruiser)

Sail Date: July 18, 2014

Had a great time from the time I stepped on til stepping off of the ship. Will be cruising with Royal in the future! For anyone looking for a first time cruise line who sets the bar high look no further than Royal Carribbean! I had done extensive research prior to my cruise reading hours of reviews and spoke to numerous people before and during my vacation in Miami who have cruised on numerous different cruise lines and I got the same response from each individual. (ROYAL HANDS DOWN)! Thank you to all the crew of majesty of the seas for making my first cruise unforgettable!

Ray
Louisville, KY

Cruise Photos

for a older vessel I was truly impressed with this ship!
Food was prepared & served elegantly nightly in the dining area.
service was great except a few occasions waiting on a drink in the pool area. a bit crowded so was expected.
I liked the late night comedian and the pool party
I didnt travel with children but was amazed at all the activities provided when walking the ship.
loved the daily itenary delivered daily with information on activities for the day to keep you busy.
went snorkeling in the bahamas and enjoyed every minute
Had a obstructed view on deck 9 but wasn't bad considering my room was bigger than most and one deck down from the pool & breakfast buffet, & pizza bar.
Miami, Florida
visited southbeach & rodes bikes along ocean dr.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
swim in the crystal clear waters and take in the view!
snorkeling in a reef during a shore excursion

Try to book an early excursion while docked in port to get you up and moving. I mostly stayed up all night while at Coco Cay & refreshed myself laying on the beach ;)

1 Comment