Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My Teenager Had a Blast!

Sail Date: June 02, 2014

I took my teenage son on this cruise to celebrate his 16th birthday.  He had a blast.  I was worried he would be bored but he wasn’t.  I hardly saw him, he was so busy hanging out with the other teens and participating in the teen activities.  We met up for dinner and breakfast...and I saw him every now and then but he was always happy and laughing.

He wants to cruise again and so do I.  I will be booking again...soon:)Love

OK, small older ship
I enjoyed the food, so did my son
staff was amazing! excellence in service
Miami, Florida
got lost no directions to port. also parking was VERY pricey. $20 per day. I learned (after I parked) that parking off site and taking the shuttle is significantly less. Less I spent on parking the more I could spend on ship.
We ate lunch and walked around.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
bring your own snorkeling gear (mask and flippers) the water is so clear you can see tons of fish. People shouldn't pay extra for snorkeling, just bring your gear with you.
Key West, Florida We did the Ghost tour. It was great, but no time to take photos of the places they went too. They drove by most places too fast. Loved the history and background stories though.