Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Family Time

Sail Date: April 28, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I loved this cruise as a tool to spend time with my kids and grandkids. I did not attend all the events that were offered, but I chose to spend time swimming and at the beaches. Dinners in the main dining room were excellent. A great way to finish each evening.

Older ship that is still kept up adequately
I really loved the main dining. The buffet was ok, but some foods were not the right temp.
Kept real nice. It fit me and my kids nicely.
They were very nice and polite. MUCH more so than the passengers.
Youth group activites for my kids were good. We went at a time when not may teens attended
I wanted to spend all the time I could with my granddaughters, therefore we did not use as often as we could
Miami, Florida
Good thing for Taxi service
Alot of vendoring vying for attention. Not enough info to figure out how to effectively get around.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Loved it! Water was wonderful and it was very relaxing
Key West, Florida
Easy to find your way around. Let my kids on ship, since alot of walking

Dont buy seashells when at port. Most people who did could not bring them on board and had to throw them away if they didn't have time to return them for their money back.