Family Time

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 28, 2014

I loved this cruise as a tool to spend time with my kids and grandkids. I did not attend all the events that were offered, but I chose to spend time swimming and at the beaches. Dinners in the main dining room were excellent. A great way to finish each evening.

I really loved the main dining. The buffet was ok, but some foods were not the right temp.

Youth group activites for my kids were good. We went at a time when not may teens attended

I wanted to spend all the time I could with my granddaughters, therefore we did not use as often as we could

They were very nice and polite. MUCH more so than the passengers.

Older ship that is still kept up adequately

Kept real nice. It fit me and my kids nicely.

Dont buy seashells when at port. Most people who did could not bring them on board and had to throw them away if they didn't have time to return them for their money back.

Good thing for Taxi service
Alot of vendoring vying for attention. Not enough info to figure out how to effectively get around.
Loved it! Water was wonderful and it was very relaxing
Easy to find your way around. Let my kids on ship, since alot of walking