Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Average Cruise

Sail Date: October 10, 2011

I have not been on many cruises, but this did not meet my expectations. It was an average cruise: poor food, small rooms, old ship, not great entertainment, and hidden fees everywhere. I went on a girls trip and we made the best out of it, enjoying our time off the ship. We had great weather and could hardly feel the ship move most nights. I enjoyed my week, but would not cruise on Majesty of the Seas again. I thought about going back with my husband, but this is not the ship I would choose for a romantic getaway.

Pros: Getting off the ship

Cons: The Food, CocoCay Island

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

Key West, Florida
We started our day with a bike ride around the city. It is a cute little town! We then went on a snorkeling adventure that was amazing. We saw lots of fish and even a baby carribbean reef shark. I would definitely visit Key West Again.
Set up a trip to The Blue Lagoon Island and went swimming with the dolphins. Best adventure of the week! Whatever you do, plan on setting up an excursion before you get to Nassau. You don't just walk off the boat to a beautiful beach. I heard Atlantis was great, but we didn't want to pay the prices and ended up having a blast on The Blue Lagoon Island.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I don't know if this is because a storm had come through the previous week, but the island was not clean and the water smelled. The food on the island had been sitting out in the heat and tasted gross. We took some kayaks out for a little bit and made the best of it.