Majesty 4 day Bahama cruise.

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 26, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
This was our 3rd cruise on the Sovereign class ship, the first two were on the Monarch. The staff work long hours yet manage to provide service with a smile. The sales on board are comparable to prices on shore. For instance, Bacardi was less than the cost of the local rum. If there is a bad part, it's that it is sooooo easy to just "put it on the card". The ship has phone (GSM) and internet connectivity available though it is quite costly... packages for internet can be purchased to cut some of the cost. Yup... I'd do it again... you betcha!

That's one fo the big bennies of cruising, after all. There are so many choices, dining room, buffet, room service, Johnnie Rockets (on this ship)... Staff, food, presentation.... all awesome.

first time we watched a show... funny. Shipboard sales are always going on. The only shore activity I've tried is scuba... on coco cay. I'd like to try the glass bottom boat next time...

These people work long, hard hours yet always provide service with a smile. As far as I'm concerned, everything they do is above and beyond.

Even though this ship isn't as large as those new huge floating cities, there are still areas we haven't discovered and venues we haven't tried

We shop for deals on suites... more like a regular hotel room and there's nothing like sitting on the balcony at night.
All I've done is dive... through Bahama Divers. Well, I did shop a little. Upgraded my fiance's engagement ring.... DO gotta watch out. On our return, the customs guy informed me "duty free" only goes so far as your personal exemption...
We did the shopping and got all the freebies. Spent too much too. Walked to the sothernmost point, about half an hour, passing Hemmingway's house. It was HOT and HUMID so if walking in a sauna isn't for you, rent a scooter or electric car.
Don't Miss: US 1, mile 0 (both beginning and end), Southernmost point.
Those Coco Locoes (CL) catch up to you... but they are soooo good! The island lunch is very good. Again, scuba ruled but the rest of the day was spent in the shade with a CL in hand. There is SOOOOO much to do on the island, you can't fit it ALL in in one trip!

Pros: Friendliness of the crew

Cons: Probably the elevators... often passed whatever floor we were on. Also, the two sides were not tied together. you had to press the button on each side.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!