Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

a nice trip by the ship

Sail Date: August 05, 2011

I was glad about the restaurant service and the staff of the ship generally. The organization was perfect. A lot of nice activities, though I did not find people at the reception desk helpful.
The picture on the internet I saw of the cabin was much more better than we actually had. If I had known about it earlier i would have decided to spend more money on the other deck rooms or not to buy the trip at all

Pros: entertainment

Cons: the quality of the stateroom

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Well, it was a storm. We did not see much just standing and waiting, in the knee- high water ,for the boat to get us back to the ship