Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Nice Time

Sail Date: August 05, 2011

I'd recommend the ship but only for a weekend cruise. It is in need of some upgrading. The ocean view we had was really a deck view and the room was small compared to others I've experienced. Your fresh fruits and vegetables were always good but the prepared dishes both on the buffet and in the dining room were not the best quality. I was not allowed to participate in Your-Time Dining because I made the mistake of not indicatinig this when I booked the cruise. You should do free-style dining for everyone the whole cruise.

Pros: Nice Staff

Cons: Ship is getting older and need a better variety of on-board activities

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

You should look at providing a bigger variety of on-board activities. Some are the same and never change. When you know you are going to CoCoKay and the weather is inclement, you should think about providing some of the activities at the island at no-charge to encourage people to still go and stay; like the aqua park, the slide, the paddle boats, the kayaks etc.
Most were excellent but when I needed someone from the medical facility to look at a nasty bug bite I received, they would not come to the medical area and do that unless I paid $30.00. Really? I sure hope no one really needs medical attention seriously.