60 ain't old!!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 01, 2010
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
The ship was clean and very nicely decorated. There was something there for everyone.

I cannot say enough about the food! Our meals were excellent! We tried things we would never have at home. The presentation of the food was appealing to the eye which added to the taste.

Like I said before the thing that was a complete turn off was the feeling that it was all about selling things.

We loved the staff!! They made us feel like we were special people.

Our stateroom was good - the only thing was that my mattress seemed to be squashed down on the outside edge but once I flipped the mattress around it was fine.
I had been to Key West before and knew exactly where I wanted to go. I love Key West!
I was not impressed with Nassau. It looked old and run down.
The beach was awesome! So peaceful and relaxing.

Pros: The atmosphere aboard ship was relaxing for us. We enjoyed the people we met and of course just watching the people.

Cons: I really did not like the feeling that it was all about selling us jewelry. They talked about it all the time. And the things they hawked were not really deals - they were just junk!!

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!