Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great bang for the buck

Sail Date: October 01, 2007

If you are looking for luxury, this is not it. But if you are looking for a good deal and a nice way to relax, this could be for you.

Coco Cay has everything including 2,000 other tourists. Unless you dive that day, stay on the ship, no one is there.

Restaurant served excellent food. Buffet was , well, buffet dining.

Overall well worth the money.

Pros: Excellent food

Cons: two jaccuzzis for 2000 people, entertainment like a high school performance

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Key West, Florida
What can I add that is not already known?
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Too many other tourist, mediocre barbeque. Stay on board and enjoy the quiet.
After traveling around the world Nassau is just not all that exciting, but, hey, at least I can say I have been there.
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Too many other tourist, mediocre barbeque. Stay on board and enjoy the quiet.
Key West, Florida
What can I add that is not already known?
Don't Miss: Atlantis