Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My first cruise

Sail Date: September 10, 2007

This cruise was my first and so enjoyable that I'm looking forward to next year.
The crew was great in everyway, friend, cheerful, very neat and clean, presented themselves as career and professional people. The vessel was kept very clean, neat, and sparkling. Not once did I see any trash or uncleaness.
I would be happy to cruise with you again, again, and again to the many different places and enjoy all that you offer.
If anyone, could honestly say, that they didn't enjoy the cruise. It must be their own fault.
Thank you for a wonderful time and great crew...

Pros: Everything about the vessel, crew, commdation , and food

Cons: The one island, Cococay need attention in the preparation

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Don't Miss: Great shopping experience. wonderful place, price and jewelry.

Don't Miss: Great shopping experience. wonderful place, price and jewelry.
Key West, Florida

Don't Miss: The sights, so many, the most southern point and Hemingway house with the nine toe cats
Key West, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Needs attention on buildings, shade, place to sit, mainly the merchandise. This was not my most wonderful experience. The clothing was stain, tore, or water damage and still selling at a very high price.
Don't Miss: The Beach
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Don't Miss: The Beach