Majesty of the Seas "experience"

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 22, 2009
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Unfortunately, I was very dis-appointed with this cruise experience. Royal Carribean has been rated high and this is my first time cruising w/them however, I did not feel or see ANY of the highlights. The food was not very good and on top of that, it was limited to when you could eat it vs. other cruise lines I've been on I could eat when I wanted. The room service was poor and a turn off. My bathroom was not clean upon arrival and not cleaned well on a daily basis during my stay. I ended up requesting no room service and just new towels for each day.

The quality and variety of food was slightly poor. The hours it was served was minimum and a turn off when you wanted a late night snack and the buffet is closed by 9pm. Hello-- vacation???

Very good choice and multitude of activities for all ages. Nice entertainment for adults.

Very professional employees all over. Extremely helpful and nice.

The ship in itself was nice. It was very large and had lots of things for all age groups to do. Thumbs up!

The online pictures made the staterooms look very, very elegant and nice. Upon arrival, they were simple with decoration and not even real beds (rather cots). Nothing fancy.
Very nice place to visit too. My first time there and enjoyed. Prices, activities and food were awesome.
This island was small. Too small. Everything there was high as the sky and the natives weren't too pleasant. Furthermore, there wasn't hardly much to do. Didn't enjoy at all!!!
This wasn't my first time to Nassau, but it was an enjoyable island to visit with a variety of things to do.

Pros: Mixed crowd

Cons: Food & Service

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.