Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was just great!!!

Sail Date: February 09, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Ship was really good. I have been in Norewigian Cruise line and I like beter the free style cruising. It meant not dinner time no dressing up. However, everything was as planned. The crew did it best to pamper me and my family at all times. One word for service EXCELLENT. The stateroom, was ok, but I couldn't ask for more after paying so little.
service was the best. I always had another person at the end of the line to ask any question I may had.

Pros: Service was excellet, I did not have not even a single inconvenient

Cons: none

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Decoration excellent, stateroom Ok, overall cleaness Excellent. Overall ship condition: it look old, but well kept
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
service excellent, aqua park is a lot of fun for a very reasonable price
Key West, Florida

Don't Miss: the trolley, it is so much fun and the opportunity to see all in one day
Hotel Atlantis