screwed up cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 22, 2008
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
i will never travel with your cruise line again the trip was a total disaster.. our room had to be changed 2 times because the bathrooms kept flooding.. then the femal teen activities director stuck my daughter with 3 kids that spoke and only understood spanish and they took off from her on the ship and when she told the activites director she told my daughter to go find then herself.. then at the last port you had my husband arrested right in front of our kids .. so what kind of trip did i have .. a very crappy one and i do not recommend your cruise line at all.

female activites director does not care about the kids she is to worried about herself

had to be moved 2 times cause bathrooms kept flooding
would have been ok if i actually got to see it.. that is where you had my husband arrested so i didn't see keywest. thanks to your cruise line.

Pros: nothing

Cons: how you had my husband james arrested in front of his kids

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.