A Relaxing Experience!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 16, 2007
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
I recommend this cruise if you would like to relax and sightsee.

I was not a big fan of the food it was just okay.

The adult entertainment they had on the cruise was okay there wasn't really anything great about it. I was in my stateroom every night by 11p and I was on the cruise for my 30th birthday.

Everyone on the ship was very friend, but the best part of the staff was my stateroom attendant Fernando. If I could have taken him home w/me I would have. Every time I left my room and returned it was cleaned, bed made, and always received information properly.

The ship was spotless.

My state was small which was expected, but it was very clean!!
There wasn't anything that stuck out about Key West it was okay.
The shopping was a true waste of time the island had it's own Straw Market, but the prices were not reasonable. I really enjoyed the BBQ lunch they provide that was a very nice experience.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling, but don't go to far out!
The shopping The Straw Market was the best!
Don't Miss: My favorite excursion was the Yellow Boat(I think that was the name of it) it was very ENJOYING!

Pros: That we traveled to three islands on a 4 day cruise.

Cons: I did not care for the night life.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!