All I could ask for!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 30, 2006
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Overall this was a great first cruise for me and my girlfriend. We had a excellent time on the boat. The boat was designed beautifully and it offered so much to occupy the time. It was kept very clean, although some parts needed a little attention, it was nothing that lessened the experience.

It rained all day we were there
Everything is Nassau is pretty, although the people are vultures when it comes to tourists.
Cococay is abosoluly beautiful. The beaches are perfect, and the activities are super.

Pros: I loved the amenities the ship had to offer, as well as the crew.

Cons: I wish we had upgraded to a larger stateroom, ours was a bit small.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!