Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Maybe our next cruise will be better...

Sail Date: September 18, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We were able to pre-board the ship, which made it much easier for us with our 11 month old daughter. Though our room wasn't quite ready, we were made comfortable in the Windjammer Cafe with a buffet lunch.
The first night on the cruise, our daughter became sick with a cold, and to top it all off, a couple minutes into her bath (shower), we ran out of hot water. By Wednesday afternoon, both my husband and I were also sick. We visited the ship's physician, but didn't benefit from that visit. We believe we became sick because of the constant air circulation in our room.

Pros: We loved the service!

Cons: We became sick while on the cruise.

We were shocked at the shabbiness of our outside stateroom. It was clean, though.
Children not potty trained are not allowed to use RCCL's swimming pools. I understand the salt water in the pools doesn't kill germs like chlorine, but maybe they should make one of the pools chlorinated.
The service on the ship was outstanding! It is the reason my husband and I will cruise again.
We were very comfortable using the nanny service with our daughter.
Key West, Florida
We really loved the aquarium.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The island was made to look beautiful, but the water was very murky.