A fabluous relaxing time

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 05, 2006
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
What I needed most was a relaxing vacation. With this cruise, it is exactly what I received. Everything that I asked for was readily provided. The meals were wonderful with a great variety of food from which to choose and service that was unbeatable. The shows were very entertaining and varied every night. They made me laugh, clap, and scream with delight; I was able to let my guard down and relax. I also took advantage of the spa on board; I had a marvolous massage while I was on board which took the tension away. The private island was wonderful. There was plenty of room for everyone so you did not feel crowded and there were so many activities available. It was like being on a picnic at a beach and park combined, that someone else prepared for you. I had a wonderfully relaxing time thanks to all of the wonderful staff aboard the ship.

The evening shows were wonderful.

Our dining room staff was the best.

For three adults, my room was a little small.
I enjoyed the trolley tour but I would liked to have been able to get off the trolley at a few points to either take pictures or visit a museum.
This is just a wonderful relaxing place to spend the day.
I like visiting this port. I find the shops and the people very interesting and friendly.
Don't Miss: The straw market.

Pros: I had no worries. Everthing that I wanted was taken care of; I just sat back and enjoyed the personalized service.

Cons: There were three adults in my room and it was a little crowded, but we managed.