Wonderful Time

Maasdam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada & New England Discovery (Montreal To Boston)
Sail Date: August 22, 2015
Ship: Maasdam

My wife and I celebrated our 45th Anniversary by taking this cruise.  We were not disappointed.  We had a cabin with a window.  If I were to do it over I would have the paid the extra for a balcony.  The food was delicious, the Pinnacle Restaurant was outstanding. Each port of call was a delight.  Excellent excursion opportunities.

If I had it to do over I would have gotten a cabin with a balcony. Our cabin was fine and grateful for window, but no real advantage.

Cruise St. Lawrence River

Cruise Gulf Of St. Lawrence

Take the Lighthouse excursion, wonderful way to see the historic lighthouses and learn about the area.