Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Cruise Ever!

Sail Date: September 11, 2016

Reviewed: 17 days ago

Actually, this was my first cruise so I don't have anything to compare it to.  My wife and I have been married for 35 years and each one of those years she has asked that we take a cruise.  A friend of mine, who takes a cruise every year, convinced me after two years to sign up.  Best vacation that my wife and I have ever experienced ever.  My favorite part was the hospitiality that was shown by the staff, who made us feel like royalty the entire trip.  I enjoyed my time on the ship more than the ports we stopped at.   They gave us a small break, but I found myself excited to get back on the ship so I could be pampered and taken care of.  Booked another cruise next year to Jamaica and we have now made this a tradition to do every anniversary.   Can't wait for next September1

Bed was super comfortable and turn down service was coolest experience ever. I do not care how many times we left the room, we would always come back to it being cleaned and organized. Our favorite part of the evening was coming back to find what kind of towel animal they had left for us. Favorite was the monkey, wearing my wife's sunglasses, smoking a cigarette. (joint)
Getting on and off was a breeze.
Ship Quality Cleaner than I could ever imagine and quite majestic in design. It literally took my breath away when I walked into the promenade.
They were alright, but not near as satisfying as how we were treated on the ship.
Something to do every minute1
I really enjoyed the ice show and Saturday Night Fever play. Really good musicians wherever we went.
Andre and Mary served us each evening at the dinner. I looked forward to seeing them each night and booked our next cruise hoping to see them again. They became like family.
They had alternative high dining experiences, but I was truly amazed at what would be offered each night at no additional charge.

I would invest in organized excursions the next time around.