Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Smoke filled Liberty of the Seas

Sail Date: November 06, 2016

Reviewed: 19 days ago

The dining selections weren't as good as in my past cruises. The casino was so smoke filled that I couldn't stay in it very long. The non-smoking areas of the casino were not any better that the smoking areas. The non-smoking table games were always the last to open and then completely full when they were open. I have been a loyal RCCL cruiser but if they don't care anymore about their non-smoking guests, I will switch to Celebrity which has smoke free casinos and less smoking areas to deal with.