Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

MY 35TH CRUISE

Sail Date: November 06, 2016

Reviewed: 18 days ago

MY FAVORITE PART OF THE CRUISE IS SITTING OUT ON THE DECK AND LOOKING OUT AT THE OCEAN!   I ACTUALLY LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT A CRUISE. IT'S JUST THE BEST KIND OF VACATION YOU CAN HAVE!!

I LOVED OUR ROOM - IT WAS THE FIRST TIME WE HAD A ROOM OVERLOOKING THE PROMENADE. IT WAS GREAT! WE HAD A CONNECTING DOOR TO OUR DAUGHTER'S ROOM NEXT DOOR, SO IT WAS REAL HANDY!
OUR DINING ROOM WAITER AND HELPER FOR TABLE 553
WONDERFUL FOOD AND SERVICE!
Galveston, Texas
WEAR SHORTS & SLEEVELESS TOPS, AS IT IS ALWAYS WARM THERE! I LOVE THE SHOPPING THERE - I ALWAYS GET A NEW RING OR BRACELET!
George Town, Grand Cayman
DRESS FOR WARM WEATHER AND TAKE A EXCURSION TO SWIM WITH THE STINGRAYS!
Falmouth, Jamaica
I LOVED THE SHOPPING AT JAMAICA = THEY HAVE SUCH NEAT WOODEN ITEMS!

PLAN ON HAVING A WONDERFUL TIME AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD PAIR OF WALKING SHOES!