Amazing

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 02, 2016

This trip was more than I imagined.  The customer  service was impeccable. I did desire different food choices, but what was available was delicious. I'm just a simple  eater. My favorite experience was the Dolphin and Manatee Encounter. I felt like I worked for SeaWorld!!! It was like I was in an alternate reality. Everyone was so kind and friendly. I do recommend  getting the Ultimate  drink package. It is well worth it. I really want to do this again sooon.

Hamilton was amazing. He made sure we had everything we needed.

Don't wait until you get on the ship to buy packages. Take advantage of the discounted packages period to the beginning of you cruise.