Nice 3 generation trip

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 25, 2016
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

My son and his family joined us on this trip. My 14 year old Grandson had a ball with all the ship board activities. The food was somewhat good. A few things were just bed, i.e.: bacon was pork jerky, chicken con du bleu was very dry.  My bed was so hard that I slept on the couch with a comforter doubled under me, but my sister's in the same room was fine. Kids had the same problem, bunks hard but parents bed was fine. Overall service was very good was ship was very clean, no illness aboard that we heard of.  Long tender ride into Belize, which RC has no control over, but thought future travels should know in case of tours booked elsewhere. Ship purchased excursions get off first.

Hard bed, room has worn look and feel. Could use refreshing. Towel animals were great! Our attendant was there when needed, but not a pest. He could have attempted softening the bed with blankets, etc. but didn't.

Wear or have your shorts/swimsuit handy when you board. Your luggage can get to your room up to 7 p.m. Caution: Spa prices are high. Drink packages costly unless you really, really drink a lot. Internet/ slow, and TV/limited, so bring DVD player/movies unless you like same animated over & over again