Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful as always BUT Windjammer could use some help.

Sail Date: September 25, 2016

My husband and I love RC. We like to partake in all the culinary offerings on board. This time we were very disappointed in the quality of a few items in the Windjammer (buffet). The mass produced eggs offered during breakfast were not good at all. The eggs had the consistency of yellow oatmeal most times. I, along with many other passengers, opted to stand in the omelette line to get decent eggs. My husband chose to eat the hard boiled eggs instead of the egg mush. Also, one night they had an enormous apple pie. On the surface it looked great but when I scooped up some of the pie the filling was basically apples and uncooked dough.  I took a bite and it was like eating flour mixed with chunky applesauce.  My husband and I are not picky eaters. So, when I tell you something was bad,it was BAD. The other venues on the ship were as expected.  Overall, the ship was great. All the employees were helpful and the shows were very entertaining. I highly recommend RC and the Galveston port.

Perfect as always!
This not an issue with RC. The longest line of the entire cruise was during disembarkation. We have cruised several times from Galveston and this was the first time we had to wait over an hour to go through customs. According to the porters, it's because of the Belize stop on our itinerary. If you don't want to wait FOREVER, I would suggest that you avoid any itinerary with Belize.
Food and Dining WIndJammer needs a bit of help. See my overall review for comments.
Galveston, Texas
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
The port in Honduras was nothing to write home about. However, our personal excursion to Little French Key was A+
Belize City, Belize

For example: You should plan ahead where to go before arriving on every port. Some are easily accessible through local trains & that will save you money.