Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

RC experience with liberty of the seas

Sail Date: September 18, 2016

Reviewed: 27 days ago

Yes, I would recommend cruise to others, as well as RC.  Most favorite  part is, how friendly everyone is. And when something is not done right they are quick to rectify.  Least favorite is when an excursion is not fulfilled.  Is it not possible to leave early and do another excursion or go site seeing or shopping.

My husband was suprised on how small room was. I guess he thought it was like previous ship. Attendant, Grace awesome .
Luggage taken by someone else.
Main dining awesome staff, Rocky and Valeria
Galveston, Texas
Very expensive, I'll probably spend beach time, next time I go.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Excursion not completed due to weather, possible options. Whether it be shopping, other excursion.
Falmouth, Jamaica

Make sure to pay for all packages prior to boarding, much less expensive. Whether it's drinks, excursions, Internet, etc. It's all worth it.

1 Comment