RC experience with liberty of the seas

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 18, 2016
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

Yes, I would recommend cruise to others, as well as RC.  Most favorite  part is, how friendly everyone is. And when something is not done right they are quick to rectify.  Least favorite is when an excursion is not fulfilled.  Is it not possible to leave early and do another excursion or go site seeing or shopping.

Main dining awesome staff, Rocky and Valeria

My husband was suprised on how small room was. I guess he thought it was like previous ship. Attendant, Grace awesome .

Make sure to pay for all packages prior to boarding, much less expensive. Whether it's drinks, excursions, Internet, etc. It's all worth it.

Very expensive, I'll probably spend beach time, next time I go.
Excursion not completed due to weather, possible options. Whether it be shopping, other excursion.